THE NEW YORK STYLIST PERSONAL STYLING SERVICES
I can help you find your personal style, provide you with tips + guidance on how to make the most out of your wardrobe, and most importantly your life.
I have over a decade of experience as a professional wardrobe stylist for major brands, magazines, and celebrities as well as personal styling for brands like Gilt Groupe’s Gilt By Appointment.
I’m also a mom who has been challenged with not only a bump, but also dressing for a postpartum body and lifestyle.
These are the ways we can work together to achieve this:
Do you ever look at your closet and feel overwhelmed by it? Do you have a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear? Are you stuck in a fashion rut or maybe have amazing pieces but don’t know how to style them? Have you gained / lost weight and are holding onto pieces just in case? Maybe you’ve just gone through a major life change like having children?
If you relate to any or all of these questions, then a Closet Cleanse could be a great cost-effective way to have a wardrobe makeover.
Through a Closet Cleanse session with me you can enjoy a reinvented, clutter free wardrobe with just one session. My clients discover how to edit out what is not working, ways to work with what they have and save money in the long run by, along with my styling suggestions, tips and tricks that will help you get the most of what you already own!
It’s also a great way to reevaluate and help declutter your wardrobe as you change over seasons in your closet.
- A 30 minute in-person styling consultation to review your needs and goals, where I create a profile for future services and also helping you get dressed / shop in the future.
- 2.5 hour edit of your closet, including evaluation of your items, suggestions of what to purge, tailor, repair and organization of your wardrobe, as well as an assessment to achieving your personal style. You will learn how to style your existing pieces in new ways as well.
- Two seasons are covered per Closet Cleanse [either Spring/Summer or Fall/Winter]
- A follow up with a personalized style profile to refer to when either you or I shop for you in the future. This includes a list of items [links not included] that you could use to round out your wardrobe when adding to your closet.
- Recommendations of where to repair/tailor/donate/sell your clothing
- My recommended styling items to keep your wardrobe organized and prolong the life of what you own
- Can be done in person (limited to NYC metro area, Westchester County, Nassau County, Northern NJ, Southern CT. Travel fee may apply based on other locations) or virtually via Zoom or Facetime
- Each additional hour, over 3 hours, is an additional fee. [at $100/hour]
All of my clients receive their own online profile and virtual closet link that only you and I have access to and I can virtually shop for you based on your needs, especially after we have a focused shopping list from our closet cleanse session.
- A personalized link of items recommended for you based on your needs and preferences, sourced from your favorite retailers and/or new brands/sites that I think could be a good fit, along with exclusive discount codes for some.
- Minimum of 3 categories (ie tops, bottoms, shoes) or if need help with shopping for an event, you can book hourly, along with comments from me on the items.
- You have the ability to comment too, so if there is an item you love and it just sold out in your size, or if you’re hoping for something similar but something isn’t right for you, I will link a replacement recommendation.
- Ability to shop directly from the images sent and add to your virtual closet that I can style out looks for you with if you ever wanted to book a virtual styling session with me.
STYLING SESSIONS (Virtual or In Person)
Option 1 (Virtual):
You can photograph and upload all of the pieces you want to focus on styling out outfits for the season and create outfits in your virtual closet (only you and I have access to it). It’s like having the Clueless closet at your fingertips when you get dressed in the morning!
Option 2 (In Person):
I style out looks in person (this can include unboxing / fitting items purchased from shopping) and also photograph each look I put together on your phone and file each look into an album on your phone for the season.
VIRTUAL SEASONAL PACKAGE
The most popular choice to get your closet ready for the season.
- Everything from a Virtual Closet Cleanse
- 3 categories of Virtual Personal Shopping
- Unboxing Virtual Styling Session
PERSONAL STYLING FOR FAMILY / PORTRAIT SHOOT
Whether you need advising or help styling out looks with what you already have, this is a great way to get started and see if we can work with as much with what you already own. I can make styling suggestions and it’s a great way to be styled if you’re on a budget. Most sessions usually run between 30 minutes to an hour, but we can assess prior based on your needs. If you need items shopped, you can book a virtual personal shopping services with me. Available in person for on set for your photoshoot to steam/prep the wardrobe and bring my kit and expertise to make sure everyone looks good in the photos as well.
- A Zoom/Facetime consultation and styling session
- Follow up email with answers to additional styling questions
To book with me, please fill out this new client form (as much info as you’d like to share), along with what you’re interested in booking and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
GET $100 OFF YOUR NEXT SERVICE WHEN YOU REFER A FRIEND & THEY BOOK A SESSION WITH ME.