Greetings from New York City!
One of the best parts of my job as both a stylist and blogger living in NYC is that I get to connect with amazing, talented people daily, as well as discover up and coming brands. It’s good to be pretty connected and I’m so glad that I’m connected to one of the most well connected people maybe ever, Lara Eurdolian of the award winning, beauty, fashion, and lifestyle blog Pretty Connected. (That’s a lot of being connected!)
Lara seems to know everyone in the fashion and beauty industry and her bestie is even Patricia Field, my idol and famed costume designer of major tv shows and movies you probably know like SATC. Even her adorable pup mingles with the A-list on the red carpet.
It’s no wonder that when Lara launches some new fun products for her online shop, she invites all the major bloggers to attend and brands she’s connected with over the years to sponsor it. I was fortunate to get one of those invites to attend the other day and there were so many new products and brands I discovered that I’m excited to share with you:
Blazer: Veronica Beard via Rent The Runway Unlimited (c/o, get $40 off your first two months with code LIZT40) | Tee: Madewell | Denim: AGOLDE | Heels: Mix No. 6 (similar here)| Bag: Clare V. | Hair Clip: vintage (similar here) | Earrings: Cult Gaia | Phone Chain: Pretty Connected Shop (c/o) | Boss Ring: Pretty Connected Shop (c/o) | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban via Sunglass Hut (c/o) | Lip Color: Stila (c/o) | Tote: LeSportSac (c/o) | Nails: Valley Nails via BLVD in Neiman Marcus at Hudson Yards (c/o)
- This Pretty Connected phone and camera chain is exactly what I never knew I needed but cannot live without now. I’ve been wearing my phone like a purse instead of carrying it all the time! (See below for discount code)
- This BOSS ring by Pretty Connected is definitely going to be my go-to gift for all the boss babes in my life, as well as this portable straw and case because it’s brilliant.
- Sunglass Hut was at the event and we got to pick out our favorite shades. These Ray-Ban sunglasses just launched at Sunglass Hut and I am taking bets on that it will be THE sunglasses of the season (and if not, they’ll be mine!).
- Stila did touch ups before we took pictures and my makeup artist used this lip gloss that’s my new favorite red lip in my bag.
- LeSportac has been my go-to for years for styling bags for prep and on set for my shoots. I’m totally in love with their latest designs and I picked this one in a shiny black material that’s going to be the perfect tote to throw in my bag just in case I need another one on hand —especially now that this is happening. I love that LeSportsac even runs Lara’s charity by bagging (in their bags!) over 130,000 beauty products to donate to women’s shelters.
- While you can’t see it here, I walked away with a few goodies from the luxe skincare brand Erno Laszlo NYC and I can’t wait to try them after hearing about them from my girl Emily. The hubby and I tried the eye masks over the weekend and he said I looked ten years younger (or more awake than I usually appear!).
- I also discovered Nourison, who decorated one of the rooms of the event and fell in love with all the boho style rugs and pillows, which is making me want to redecorate my place after my recent kitchen renovation.
Hope you enjoy discovering new brands and products from me. Let me know if you try any out and you love or if there are ever any I need to know. Follow me more on Instagram as I continue to try them out.
photos by Michelle Rose Photo
Get 20% off discount with code GETPRETTYCONNECTED on prettyconnected.com/shop and also head to Urban Outfitters for the mini chains on sale now for only $19.99