Mother’s Day is quickly approaching but if you’re like me, you probably scrambling trying to figure out what to get your mom / partner / grandma / etc. You’re in luck! I’ve thought of some great *last minute* (yes, free QUICK SHIPPING options for you procrastinators) gifts that even this new mama would approve of.
Last Minute Mom-Approved Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- I got these luxe and cozy slippers for someone as a gift and I kind of secretly—or not so secretly—wish someone would give them to me one day because it’s way more than I would spend for myself on slippers.
- If you want to go all out, add a plush bathrobe to the gift for a set that she’ll feel pampered like she should every day. It’s like giving her a daily hug!
- One of you guys told me on Instastories that she was stumped on a gift and was going to resort to a house plant. Why don’t you take it up a notch and get mom an indoor fool-proof self-watering herb garden? What a great way to give life to the woman that gave it to you (see what I did there?).
- In case you don’t know already, this is THE best hand cream…hands down. It’s non-toxic and really absorbs into your skin without making you feel greasy. This gift set has a variety of sizes so she can keep them everywhere, and think of you of course.
- I know this sounds so silly, but a shower head with a built in bluetooth speaker was something I never realized I needed but am so glad I got it as a gift (thanks Kym!). It’s a game changer for the mom (oh yea, that’s me) that likes to listen to NPR or tunes to sing along to in the shower.
- My favorite kind of gifts to both give and receive are sentimental ones, so a photo album is the perfect old fashioned gift for mom and especially grandma. Print out your favorite pics instantly by uploading them on cvs.com trust me it’s SO easy!) and then you can pick them up a few hours later. Put them into this chic but affordable album and voila, the perfect mushy gift!
- In a similar vein, personalised gifts will certainly be appreciated. For items that are sure to delight mums across the country, like personalized chocolate boxes and keepsake wine bottles, visit this website!
- If your mom/grandma/significant other is in NYC, then no matter what you should get some blooms for her. Flower Delivery NYC is offering 25% off (!!) for Mother’s Day with the code SOCIAL25. Oh and ps you can get same day delivery. Talk about last minute gifting!
- Well if all else fails and you missed the quick shipping or she doesn’t need more “stuff,” you can never go wrong with an in-home massage via the Soothe app. This was my favorite gift Josh gave me as a very new mom last year. Use my code HLOMJ for $20 off!
What are your favorite Mother’s Day gifts you’ve given or received?
The Bee & The Fox TEE // Rollas JEANS (sold out! similar here) // my mom’s EARRINGS!
photo by Michelle Rose